Parents are requested to familiarize themselves and abide by the club rules listed below. Kindly ensure that the club rules are fully understood and followed by the children.
Arriving / Leaving Gymnasium
- Gymnasts should arrive to classes on time as participation in the warm-up is of utmost importance.
- Gymnasts and their guardians who arrive to class early are requested to wait quietly and not move freely around the gymnasium so as to not disturb the class that is still in progress.
- Gymnasts may only attend classes they are registered for at the beginning of term.
- Gymnasts should be collected from their class on time. Parents should make necessary arrangements to ensure timely arrival to the gym for pick up
- Gymnasts must be dressed appropriately. Girls should wear a gymnastics leotard (note that ballet leotards are not allowed as long as they often have an attached skirt or frills). Boys should wear a vest and a pair of shorts.
- Any kind of jewelry or wrist watches should not be worn.
- Long hair should be tied back off the face. Girls should only use soft hair bands to avoid injuries or damage to equipment.
- Gymnasts are expected to be respectful of coaching staff and other gymnasts.
- Gymnasts are expected to listen to their coach and follow instructions carefully.
- Gymnasts should never go on any apparatus unsupervised or without permission from a coach.
- Gymnasts must ask their coach’s permission to leave the class if they need to get a drink or go to the toilet.
- Chewing gum is strictly not allowed during class.
- Parents are not allowed to be around the gym during class.
- Parents and siblings should keep the noise level to a minimum as to not interfere with the class in progress.
- Parents should not interact with gymnasts during class verbally or through gestures as it has proven to disrupt the class.
- Parents should not approach coaches during the class for a discussion. All queries should be directed through the club manager.
- Parents are not allowed to take pictures of the gymnast during sessions.
- Little Giants Gymnastics is a “NUT FREE ZONE” as such gymnast are not allowed to bring any snacks containing nuts to the club.
- Fees are charged per term.
- All term fees must be paid before start of of the new term.
- 2 makeup classes are allowed per term provided spaces are available within the program. Makeups should be requested and approved in advance.
- No refunds are offered under any circumstances.
- Fees are not transferable to another child.
- Gymnasts should bring a labeled bottle of water – note that drinks are not available for purchase in the facility.
- Gymnasts are advised to not bring any valuables – as the club is the hirer of the facility, we are not responsible for any loss of property during classes.
- Parents and gymnasts are expected to treat the facility and equipment with respect and consideration.